Thursday, April 2, 2020

One man, one grav truck, will move anything.

I picked these up from Old Crow a few years ago and finally got around to painting them.  I plan on using them as either added scenery to the games I run or vehicles the players may interact with.
A nice selection of brightly colored civilian vehicles.
I don't remember what their original title was but I thought they would serve as spacebilly pick up trucks, cargo haulers at a spaceport, or maybe even an open top delivery vehicle.

A rear view as they drive off.

A nice side view.

Head on view.

Close up detail of the front end and driver.  Once painted and assembled I noticed that there were 2 different drivers, one pose looking forward and the other looking to the drivers right.  That was a nice touch.
I like the look of these grav trucks and will be using them in my games.

1 comment: